Please download and complete the application and mail it in or bring it by our facility.
Upon determination, you will be contacted by mail.
Unified Human Services Transportation Systems, Inc.
Revised February 6, 2019
Title: Assistant Director of Finance (Full-Time)
Reports To: Director of Finance
Description: To help and assist the Director of Finance and be responsible for all assigned financial reports, to include but not limited to; cost allocation plan, financial statements, and ledger. FICA/Federal Taxes Withholding records, billing and account receivables and payables. To keep all files and records up-to date using a computerized accounting system and to be able to file the required reports to funding sources. To be able to fill in for the Director of Finance in his/her absence.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Maintain the Agency’s accounting records in a systematic and accurate manner.
2. Maintain the General Ledger and post all subsidiary journals; run trail balance monthly.
3. Maintain cash disbursements journal, purchase journal and general journal. Insure that all receipts and payment are coded to their correct accounts.
4. Prepare all the agency’s recurring financial and data reports as assigned and provide these reports to different funding sources.
5. Prepare accounts receivable and maintain file in relation to contract service and agency requirements.
6. Responsible for keeping records and making reports as required by this position.
7. Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Finance or the Executive Director.
8. Responsible for Family Medical Leave Act and insure that the Agency’s is incompliance with all mandates.
9. Administer all aspects of biweekly payroll processing, as well as quarterly and annual tax payment and reporting.
10. Support all aspects of employee benefits enrollment, maintenance, disenrollment and reporting. This includes compliance with ACA regulations.
11. Maintain Personnel and Medical Files.
Financial Reports Cost Allocation Plan
Cash Flow Monthly Billing
Balance Sheet Personal Leave
Account Receivables OLGA Reports
Account Payables Inventory and Assets
Tax Reports FMLA Reports
Federal Labor Reports
Hours, Miles, Trips Reports
1. Must have a minimum of two (2) years Associate degree from an accredited institution.
2. Skilled in the use of a computer, calculator, and general knowledge of other office machinery.
3. Extension Excel and/or Accounting Software experience.
4. Able to communicate effectively.
5. Ability to multi-task and handle a fast paced work environment.
6. Be able to pass a criminal background check and Drug and Alcohol Test.
RADAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. RADAR does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered. by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Please submit a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.