How to Arrange for Transportation
You will be asked to provide the following information to the dispatcher:
- Your identification number and name.
- Your desired pick-up time.
- Your destination, building name and address.
- Your return time.
We offer the following ridership services. Click on the links below to learn more.
Exact Fare Is Required.
Drivers Do Not Carry Cash Or Change
STAR : One way fare is $3.50. Tickets or monthly passes can be purchased in advance by calling (540) 982-2222 for passengers who find this more convenient than carrying cash.
- All service is Origin to Destination
- Demand response reservations must be made by phone at least one day in advance of requested service between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Notice of cancellation should be as soon as possible, but no later than one hour before pick-up time.
- Please be courteous and respect your fellow passengers
- Shirts and shoes are required
- Smoking, eating, drinking, littering, or the consumption of alcoholic beverages is not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted unless used as a service animal and it must be on a leash.
- Passengers must remain seated with seat belts fastened while the bus is in motion.
- RADAR has the authority to refuse service to, or suspend from service, anyone who is unwilling to obey the above policies.